«All colors of life»
- Pain in the right upper quadrant of the abdomen can be sharp and intense.
- Pain radiates to the right scapula or back.
- Nausea and vomiting.
- Jaundice (yellow shade of skin or eyes).
- Dark color of urine and/or light shade of feces.
- Fatty food intolerance.
- Loss of appetite and inexplicable weight loss.
- Increased fatigue and weakness.
- Unpleasant taste in the mouth, especially after meals.
Treatment of neurosis with impulse-color therapy will help avoid adverse effects on the gallbladder and other organs.
Neurosis distorts color perception. Impulse-color therapy is an innovative drug-free treatment for neurosis that uses pulses of color to stimulate specific areas of the brain, resulting in the restoration of color perception and improvement of physical and emotional health. Restoring color perception is the cure for neurosis, and with it will go: abdominal pain, general weakness, loss of appetite, digestive disorders, dark urine, bad taste in the mouth, and other neurotic symptoms from the gallbladder.
A personal course of impulse-color therapy is an individual video file recording a unique set of color highlights.
The patient does not need to visit the therapist. He watches the video file on his laptop, tablet, or phone twice daily (morning and evening) for 15-20 minutes. In the 3rd week of work with impulse-color therapy, the patient will notice profound positive changes in his well-being.