«All colors of life»
- Bowel irregularities usually manifest as an alternative between constipation and diarrhea.
- Abdominal pain: it can be spasmodic and prolonged.
- Increased gas and a feeling of distention in the abdomen.
- Unsteady stools: changes in the consistency and shape of stools.
- Decreased appetite: discomfort after a meal can lead to decreased appetite.
- General weakness and fatigue: occurs due to prolonged improper digestion.
- Anxiety and Anxiety: Emotional disturbances can affect bowel function and back again, creating a vicious cycle in which neurosis only worsens!
However, in most cases, these problems can be eliminated with the help of impulse-color therapy, the action of which is directed at removing neurotic manifestations.
Neurosis distorts color perception. Impulse-color therapy is an innovative drug-free treatment for neurosis that uses pulses of color to stimulate specific areas of the brain, resulting in the restoration of color perception and improvement of physical and emotional health. Restoring color perception is the cure for neurosis, and with it goes: abdominal pain, constipation or diarrhea, intestinal gas, general weakness, and other neurotic symptoms of the colon.
A personal course of impulse-color therapy is an individual video file recording a unique set of color highlights.
The patient does not need to visit the therapist. He watches the video file on his laptop, tablet, or phone twice daily (morning and evening) for 15-20 minutes. In the 3rd week of work with impulse-color therapy, the patient will notice profound positive changes in his well-being.