«All colors of life»
Neurosis, especially chronic neurosis, causes an increased release of cortisol, the stress hormone in the body. With prolonged stress, cortisol levels remain high, and this can lead to thyroid dysfunction. Symptoms of thyroid dysfunction caused by neurosis are as follows:
- Involuntary weight loss or weight gain.
- Rapid heartbeat or feeling of "skipping" in the heart.
- Increased irritability, anxiety, or depression.
- Sleep disorders: insomnia or increased fatigue and sleepiness.
- Temperature changes: Feeling hot or cold.
- Problems with memory and concentration.
- Changes in the appearance of the skin or hair.
- Irregular menstruation in women.
Treating neurosis with impulse-color therapy can help avoid these problems and restore normal thyroid function. Neurosis distorts the perception of color. Impulse-color therapy is an innovative, drug-free treatment for neurosis that uses pulses of color to stimulate specific areas of the brain, resulting in restored color perception and improved physical and emotional health. Restoring color perception is the cure for neurosis; with it, the symptoms of thyroid disease will go away.
A personal course of impulse-color therapy is an individual video file recording a unique set of color highlights.
The patient does not need to visit the therapist. He watches the video file on his laptop, tablet, or phone twice daily (morning and evening) for 15-20 minutes. In the 3rd week of work with impulse-color therapy, the patient will notice profound positive changes in his well-being.