«All colors of life»
Here are some of the symptoms that can occur when neurosis affects the esophagus:
- Dysphagia (difficulty swallowing).
- Feeling of a lump in the throat or pain when swallowing.
- Feeling that food is "stuck" in your throat or chest.
- Chest pain not related to heart disease.
- Heartburn or a bitter feeling in the mouth.
- Increased salivation or belching.
- Loss of appetite or rapid satiety.
- Unexplained weight loss.
- Frequent aspiration of food or fluid.
Treating neurosis with impulse-color therapy can help reduce or even eliminate these unpleasant symptoms completely, making your life more comfortable and productive.
Neurosis distorts color perception. Impulse-color therapy is an innovative drug-free treatment for neurosis that uses pulses of color to stimulate specific areas of the brain, resulting in the restoration of color perception and improvement of physical and emotional health. Restoring color perception is the cure for neurosis, and with it goes: difficulty swallowing, painful swallowing, feeling that food is "stuck" in the throat, chest pain, bitterness in the mouth, belching, loss of appetite, and other neurotic symptoms.
A personal course of impulse-color therapy is an individual video file recording a unique set of color highlights.
The patient does not need to visit the therapist. He watches the video file on his laptop, tablet, or phone twice daily (morning and evening) for 15-20 minutes. In the 3rd week of work with impulse-color therapy, the patient will notice profound positive changes in his well-being.