«All colors of life»
Lungs and bronchi
Here are some of the symptoms that can occur:
- Breathing problems. This can be in the form of difficulty breathing, rapid breathing, or feeling that you can't breathe deeply.
- Chest pains.
- Cough. Many people experience a dry, nervous cough that worsens with increased stress.
- Increased incidence of respiratory disease. Neurosis weakens the immune system, making the body more vulnerable to respiratory infections.
- Hyperventilation. This is a condition in which a person begins to breathe too fast or deeply, which can lead to feelings of dizziness, weakness, and panic.
- Asthma symptoms. Neurosis can aggravate asthma symptoms or even cause an asthma attack.
Treating neurosis with impulse-color therapy helps to reduce the stress load. It thereby helps to eliminate many of the adverse effects of neurosis on the lungs and bronchi. Neurosis distorts the perception of color. Impulse-color therapy is an innovative, drug-free treatment for neurosis that uses pulses of color to stimulate specific areas of the brain, resulting in the restoration of color perception and improved physical and emotional health. Restoring color perception is the cure for neurosis, and with it goes: breathing problems, chest pain, dryness, nervous cough, frequent respiratory illness, and other neurotic symptoms.
A personal course of impulse-color therapy is an individual video file recording a unique set of color highlights.
The patient does not need to visit the therapist. He watches the video file on his laptop, tablet, or phone twice daily (morning and evening) for 15-20 minutes. In the 3rd week of work with impulse-color therapy, the patient will notice profound positive changes in his well-being.