«All colors of life»
Here are some of the possible symptoms of duodenal dysfunction caused by neurosis:
- Pain in the upper abdomen, often immediately after eating.
- General malaise or a feeling of weakness.
- Nausea, sometimes accompanied by vomiting.
- Changes in appetite can lead to unintentional weight loss or gain.
- Changing stools: can be both constipation and diarrhea.
- Jaundice (yellow eyes and skin) due to bile duct blockage.
Treating neurosis with impulse-color therapy can help reduce or even eliminate these unpleasant symptoms completely, making your life more comfortable and productive.
Neurosis distorts color perception. Impulse-color therapy is an innovative drug-free treatment for neurosis that uses pulses of color to stimulate specific areas of the brain, resulting in the restoration of color perception and improvement of physical and emotional health. Restoring color perception is the cure for neurosis, and with it goes: upper abdominal pain after eating, nausea and vomiting, constipation or diarrhea, jaundice (yellow eyes and skin), and other neurotic symptoms from the duodenum.
A personal course of impulse-color therapy is an individual video file recording a unique set of color highlights.
The patient does not need to visit the therapist. He watches the video file on his laptop, tablet, or phone twice daily (morning and evening) for 15-20 minutes. In the 3rd week of work with impulse-color therapy, the patient will notice profound positive changes in his well-being.