«All colors of life»
Symptoms may include:
- Persistent or intermittent tinnitus, which may increase during moments of increased stress or anxiety.
- Hypersensitivity to sound (hyperacusis), which can become so severe that ordinary sounds become unpleasant or even painful.
- Temporary hearing impairment.
- Feeling of congestion or pressure in the ears.
- Vertigo or dizziness, which can be related to the effects of stress on the vestibular system in the ears.
- Pain or discomfort in the ears for no apparent physical reason.
Treatment for neurosis can reduce these symptoms and improve quality of life. Impulse-color therapy is an innovative approach for reducing stress and improving the perception and interpretation of sensory information, including hearing. Treatment for neurosis with ear problems will not only help you get rid of these problems. Still, it will also make your life much more comfortable and convenient.
Treating neurosis with impulse-color therapy helps to reduce the stress load on the ears, improve their functioning and reduce the risk of developing serious illnesses. Neurosis distorts the perception of color. Impulse-color therapy is an innovative, drug-free treatment for neurosis that uses pulses of color to stimulate specific areas of the brain, resulting in restored color perception and improved physical and emotional health. Restoring color perception is the cure for neurosis, and with it goes: ringing in the ears, sensitivity to sound, blockage or pressure, dizziness, pain, or discomfort in the ears.
A personal course of impulse-color therapy is an individual video file recording a unique set of color highlights.
The patient does not need to visit the therapist. He watches the video file on his laptop, tablet, or phone twice daily (morning and evening) for 15-20 minutes. In the 3rd week of work with impulse-color therapy, the patient will notice profound positive changes in his well-being.