«All colors of life»
Here are some possible symptoms indicative of pancreatic issues in the context of neurosis:
- Increased abdominal pain with stress: This can result from increased muscle tension and spasm caused by stress, which affects the pancreas and surrounding organs.
- Irregular stools: neurosis affects bowel and pancreatic function, leading to stool changes.
- Neurosis leads to sleep disorders, which hurts hormonal balance and pancreatic function.
- Changes in appetite and weight: drastic changes in body weight can negatively affect the health of the pancreas.
- Decreased overall productivity and focus: Problems with the pancreas lead to fatigue, decreased energy levels, and decreased ability to concentrate.
Treatment of neurosis with impulse-color therapy will help reduce the load on the pancreas and restore its normal function, improving the digestive system and the person's overall health. Neurosis distorts the perception of color. Impulse-color therapy is an innovative, drug-free treatment for neurosis that uses pulses of color to stimulate specific areas of the brain, resulting in the restoration of color perception and improved physical and emotional health. Restoring color perception is the cure for neurosis, and with it goes: abdominal pain, general weakness, digestive disorders, and other neurotic symptoms from the pancreas.
A personal course of impulse-color therapy is an individual video file recording a unique set of color highlights.
The patient does not need to visit the therapist. He watches the video file on his laptop, tablet, or phone twice daily (morning and evening) for 15-20 minutes. In the 3rd week of work with impulse-color therapy, the patient will notice profound positive changes in his well-being.