«All colors of life»
- Muscle and joint pain: Constant tension caused by stress and anxiety can lead to muscle pain and stiffness. This can become especially noticeable in the neck, back, and shoulder areas.
- Reduced flexibility and mobility: Continuous psycho-emotional tension reduces the flexibility and mobility of the body in general, which can limit a person's ability to perform everyday daily tasks.
- Spasms and tremors: Stress and anxiety can cause involuntary muscle contractions or tremors that interfere with ordinary motor skills.
- Chronic Fatigue: Neurosis leads to chronic fatigue, which weakens muscle strength.
- Posture problems: Constant stress can lead to posture problems, as a person may not hold their body correctly due to tension and pain.
- Exacerbation of chronic conditions: Neurosis can worsen symptoms of chronic musculoskeletal conditions such as arthritis or osteochondrosis.
- Sleep disturbances due to pain or tension in muscles and joints negatively affect a person's overall health and musculoskeletal system.
With the help of impulse-color therapy, you can improve the musculoskeletal system, relieve stress and pain, and improve sleep and mood.
Neurosis distorts color perception. Impulse-color therapy is an innovative drug-free treatment for neurosis that uses pulses of color to stimulate specific areas of the brain, resulting in the restoration of color perception and improvement of physical and emotional health. Restoring color perception is the cure for neurosis, and with it goes: muscle and joint pain, cramps and tremors, chronic fatigue, sleep disorders due to muscle and joint pain, and other neurotic symptoms of the musculoskeletal system.
A personal course of impulse-color therapy is an individual video file recording a unique set of color highlights.
The patient does not need to visit the therapist. He watches the video file on his laptop, tablet, or phone twice daily (morning and evening) for 15-20 minutes. In the 3rd week of work with impulse-color therapy, the patient will notice profound positive changes in his well-being.