«All colors of life»
Symptoms that can result from neurosis include:
- Increased or decreased frequency of urination: psycho-emotional stress leads to changes in the work of the urinary system.
- Increased fatigue: The kidneys are vital in cleansing the body of toxins. The body may feel tired and generally weak if they are not working at its best due to stress.
- Kidney pain: Stress and nervous tension cause muscle spasms, creating kidney pain.
- Elevated blood pressure: The kidneys play an essential role in regulating blood pressure, and neurosis through kidney malfunction causes the blood pressure to rise.
- Protein in the urine: This is a sign that the kidneys are under increased strain due to psycho-emotional stress.
Therefore, treating neurosis is critical to maintaining kidney health and preventing the development of serious complications. The good news is that modern treatments for neurosis, such as impulse-color therapy, can significantly improve your condition and reduce the harmful effects of psycho-emotional stress on your kidneys.
Neurosis distorts color perception. Impulse-color therapy is an innovative drug-free treatment for neurosis that uses pulses of color to stimulate specific areas of the brain, resulting in the restoration of color perception and improvement of physical and emotional health. Restoring color perception is the cure for neurosis, and with it goes: increased or decreased frequency of urination, increased fatigue, kidney pain, high blood pressure, and other neurotic kidney symptoms.
A personal course of impulse-color therapy is an individual video file recording a unique set of color highlights.
The patient does not need to visit the therapist. He watches the video file on his laptop, tablet, or phone twice daily (morning and evening) for 15-20 minutes. In the 3rd week of work with impulse-color therapy, the patient will notice profound positive changes in his well-being.