«All colors of life»
In general, neurosis has a very negative effect on testicular function, causing such symptoms:
- Increased or decreased testicular size: neurosis leads to hormonal disturbances, which can affect testicular size.
- Pain or discomfort: Nervous reactions can cause tension in the groin muscles, which can cause testicular discomfort or pain.
- Loss of sex drive: Neurosis decreases libido levels, which affects overall testicular health.
- Loss of fertility: Prolonged neurosis reduces spermatogenesis and fertility.
- Neurosis disrupts hormonal balance, which leads to a decrease in testosterone levels.
However, treating neurosis with impulse-color therapy will help to cope with these problems, reduce stress and restore average hormonal balance in men. Treatment of neurosis will help restore psychological health and return to everyday sexual life.
Neurosis distorts color perception. Impulse-color therapy is an innovative drug-free treatment for neurosis that uses pulses of color to stimulate specific areas of the brain, resulting in the restoration of color perception and improvement of physical and emotional health. Restoring color perception is the cure for neurosis, and with it goes: erectile dysfunction, decreased sex drive, testicular discomfort or pain, and other neurotic symptoms from the testes (testicles).
A personal course of impulse-color therapy is an individual video file recording a unique set of color highlights.
The patient does not need to visit the therapist. He watches the video file on his laptop, tablet, or phone twice daily (morning and evening) for 15-20 minutes. In the 3rd week of work with impulse-color therapy, the patient will notice profound positive changes in his well-being.