«All colors of life»
Body Functional Systems: Take care of your health at all levels
- The system that maintains the optimal cellular composition of the blood.
- A functional system that provides an optimal volume of circulating blood.
- A functional system that maintains optimal pH.
- Functional system determining the optimal level of osmotic pressure in the body.
- The system that maintains the optimal amount of glucose in the blood.
- The system that maintains optimal blood pressure levels.
- The system that maintains optimal respiratory rates.
- The system that maintains optimal digestive parameters.
- The system that maintains optimal body temperature.
- A system that maintains optimal excretion rates.
- The system that maintains optimal sexual function.
- The system that maintains optimal body position in space.
- The system that supports optimal sleep patterns.
The Personal Color Perception Model allows the evaluation of the effect of a Pathological Functional System (PFS) on all 13 systems of your body. This is how the program will rank the 13 systems according to their decreasing degree of PFS damage.
This is necessary for a detailed evaluation of the neurotic damage and the creation of a practical personal course of impulse-color therapy, working with which you will begin to receive positive results as early as 3 weeks after the beginning of work.
The clinical psychologist will tell you about the most complicated systems of the body, the psycho-emotional and medical symptoms of the affected system in your life, and what you need to do to normalize the situation.
Knowing about the body's functional systems is an essential step on the road to health! Understanding how our organs work and connect will help us better understand our health and make more informed decisions. The Personal Color Perception Model, which assesses the effects of Pathological Functional Systems on all 13 body systems, will help you understand which systems need additional support and what steps you can take to improve your health.