«All colors of life»
Get rid of neurosis and unlock your growth potential with knowledge about the brain's cognitive functions
Knowing about the brain's cognitive functions is not just interesting information but also the key to a successful life. Mental processes are responsible for our ability to think, perceive, remember and learn. They are essential in our work, study, and daily life. Therefore, knowing about them can help a person become more productive and successful in all areas of life.
A proper understanding of the cognitive functions of the brain can help in the following:
- Optimize performance and increase productivity;
- Enhancing the ability to learn and improve skills;
- Developing memory and memorization abilities;
- Improving our decision-making and problem-solving abilities;
- Developing our creativity and intuitive capacity;
- The brain's cognitive functions allow you to assess your health and understand if you have neurosis or a tendency to have unmotivated emotional breakdowns.
Take advantage of learning about this vital topic for later - take a color test today and discover new opportunities in your life! Sign up for online testing for a personalized recovery and psychological problem-solving scheme.
- The graph of the "Perception" function is shown in red;
- Green is the graph of the function "Imagination";
- The graph of the function "Memory" is drawn in blue;
- The length of the horizontal axis is the speed of making motivated decisions, and the speed of information processing is the function "Image Application."
Level "0" determines the best, optimal state of brain functions - it allows a person to work qualitatively and effectively. It indicates that the person is psycho-emotionally healthy and reacts adequately to stress factors. Deviations of the brain function graphs from "0" indicate the presence of psycho-emotional problems: the person either already has neurosis or is at the pre-neurosis stage (unmotivated emotional breakdowns). Neurosis is when a person has anxiety, fear, depression, panic, and other negative states. At the heart of neurosis are impaired cognitive functions of the brain, resulting in a decreased ability to adapt to new situations and stresses. Understanding the connection between the brain's cognitive functions and neurosis is essential to avoid negative consequences and begin treatment on time.
We invite you to take our online cognitive brain function test. Our test is based on scientific techniques that identify cognitive brain dysfunctions. The personal color perception model determines the condition of the brain's cognitive functions with an accuracy of 94%, and impairment of these functions just tells the specialist about the strength of neurosis or emotional breakdown and indicates the most optimal therapy scheme!
Take care of your health for later, get tested for cognitive brain functions today, and start working on yourself! Our experienced professionals are here to help you and share their knowledge of cognitive psychology. Sign up for online testing for a personalized recovery and psychological problem-solving regimen.