«All colors of life»
- Fatigue and weakness.
- Pain in the right upper quadrant of the abdomen.
- Loss of appetite.
- Digestive disorders, including nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, or constipation.
- Jaundice of the skin and sclerae of the eyes (yellow eyes and skin).
- Dark urine.
- Discoloration of stools (stools may become light or clayey).
- Tons of pain in the abdomen.
By caring for your mental health, you can keep your liver healthy and improve your life. Neurosis distorts the perception of color. Impulse-color therapy is an innovative, drug-free treatment for neurosis that uses pulses of color to stimulate specific areas of the brain, resulting in the restoration of color perception and improved physical and emotional health. Restoring color perception is the cure for neurosis, and with it will go: abdominal pain, general weakness, loss of appetite, digestive disorders, dark urine, and other neurotic liver symptoms.
A personal course of impulse-color therapy is an individual video file recording a unique set of color highlights.
The patient does not need to visit the therapist. He watches the video file on his laptop, tablet, or phone twice daily (morning and evening) for 15-20 minutes. In the 3rd week of work with impulse-color therapy, the patient will notice profound positive changes in his well-being.