«All colors of life»
Symptoms of adrenal dysfunction caused by neurosis include:
- Fatigue that cannot be explained by ordinary fatigue.
- Low blood pressure, especially when standing up.
- Loss of appetite and involuntary weight loss.
- Increased sweating.
- Difficulties with concentration and memory.
- Involuntary muscle contractions or weakness.
- Low blood sugar (hypoglycemia).
- Gastrointestinal problems such as nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea.
- Skin depressions (hyperpigmentation), especially in skin folds, joints, and scars.
Treating neurosis with impulse-color therapy helps to reduce the stress load on the adrenal glands, improve their functioning and reduce the risk of developing severe illness. Neurosis distorts the perception of color. Impulse-color therapy is an innovative, drug-free treatment for neurosis that uses pulses of color to stimulate specific areas of the brain, resulting in restored color perception and improved physical and emotional health. Restoring color perception is the cure for neurosis; with it, the symptoms of adrenal gland disease will disappear.
A personal course of impulse-color therapy is an individual video file recording a unique set of color highlights.
The patient does not need to visit the therapist. He watches the video file on his laptop, tablet, or phone twice daily (morning and evening) for 15-20 minutes. In the 3rd week of work with impulse-color therapy, the patient will notice profound positive changes in his well-being.