Welcome to MetaboMeeting 2017
Welcome to MetaboMeeting 2017. The Metabolic Profiling Forum is delighted to announce the 10th Metabomeeting which is to be held at the University of Birmingham in the UK on the 11-13th December 2017.
The meeting will bring together research scientists and practitioners from all areas of application and development of metabolic profiling, covering a wide range of experience from early career scientists to experts from throughout the international metabolomics field.
MetaboMeeting 2017 continues to highlight the work of its attendees through both oral platform presentation and poster sessions.
The deadline for oral presentation abstracts is 15th July 2017.
The deadline for poster abstracts is 1st October 2017.
The meeting agenda will be available on the conference web-site and will include sessions on some or all of the following:
- Applied Metabolomics
- Drug Discovery and Development
- Human Disease and Nutrition
- Microbial, Invertebrate and Environmental applications
- Data Analysis and Integration with Systems Biology
- Metabolite Identification
- Data Modelling and Data Interpretation
- Workflows and Computational Metabolomics
- Analytical Approaches and Developments
- Stable Isotope Metabolomics and imaging
- Method standardisation
- Early career scientists