The Metabolic Profiling Forum is pleased to announce Metabomeeting 2014 to be held September 10th-12th 2014 at the Royal Institution, London. The meeting brings together practitioners from all areas of metabolomics and all degrees of experience.
Keynote speaker for the meeting is Professor Robert Gerszten from the Harvard Medical School and the Broad Institute, USA.
Other confirmed speakers so far include:
- Elaine Holmes, Imperial College London, London, UK
- Jeremy Everett, University of Greenwich, London, UK
- Manuel Mayr, King’s College, London, UK
- Johan Trygg, Umea University, Sweden
Topics for the meeting will include:
- Applied Metabolomics - Drug Discovery and Development
- Applied Metabolomics - Human Disease
- Applied Metabolomics - Human Health and Nutrition
- Applied Metabolomics - Microbial, Invertebrate and Environmental applications
- Applied Metabolomics - Plants
- Data Analysis and Integration with Systems Biology
- Metabolite Identification
- Student and Postdoctoral Presentations
Starting with Metabomeeting 2014 the MPF is partnering with SelectBio, a proven leader in conference management. Please access the SelectBio web-site for further information, registration, abstract submission and sponsorship options from the menu on this page.